- Books- Recommended Non-Quilting Reading
- Fabric Care
- Hand Care
- Machine Feet
- Marking Tools
- Notions for Applique
- Notions for Quilting
- Quilt Kits
- Quilter's Academy 1 Notions
- Quilter's Academy 2 Notions
- Quilter's Academy 3 Notions
- Quilter's Academy 4 Notions
- Scissors & Rotary Cutters
- Stabilizers & Fusibles
- Templates & Template Plastic
Harriet Hargrave | the "fairy godmother" of machine quilting
Thanks for stopping by! This site was created to help my students and other avid quilters find the products they want and need for successful machine quilting.
My teaching itinerary page has been updated for 2016 and is available on the Itinerary page. We have suspended having bootcamps this year as my daughter, who is the event coordinator, is expecting her first baby this August. We will have boot camps scheduled in 2017 and the dates will be up soon, be sure to check these out and see if there are dates that fit into your calendar and come see me in Colorado for four great days of quilting or piecing!
I am also currently accepting bookings for 2017 for teaching. Please contact me through the "Contact Us" portion of our website to inquire about available dates.
We are Row by Rowing! Are you? Here is Harriet's Row for 2016.
Remember you can only get the rows by stopping in the store between now and September 6th. After that, you'll need to wait for the hibernation period to end on November 1st.
Enjoy your travels this summer and come see us if you're plans bring you to Colorado!
Come join the fun at Harriet's while you are out Shop Hopping!
We will have our annual Lazy Days of Summer event, complete with Quilt Show and Quilt Challenge... this year it's all about Christmas and its all about you, our customers and quilters! We want to show off your Christmas quilts, no matter when you made them in our Quilt Challenge quilt show, or just your quilts in general in our Outdoor Quilt Show. There are prizes for the top three Viewer's Choice in each Show.
You don't want to miss this one! If you have a quilt you would love to share with your fellow quilters, click on the logo and print out your entry form! We want to showcase you!!
We will also have demos and make and takes in the classroom all 3 days, also all about Christmas. You won't want to miss the fun!
Enroll in Harriet's 19th Century Fabric Club
Do you love reproduction fabric?? You know we do! We are just getting ready to ship out our 4th month... there is still space available, so sign up today and get two yards of great reproduction fabric in your mailbox soon!
Harriet's brand new 19th Century Fabric Club is designed to provide you with a regular sampling pack of the latest reproduction fabrics, without being too harsh on the budget.
The aim is to help build your fabric stash with the latest fabrics, specially picked by Harriet, as they come into the shop so that you can see what's available for the projects you are contemplating or currently have in progress.
If there is something you particularly like, you can then purchase more from the shop either across the counter or by mail-order.
The operation of the club is quite simple and is based on the following -
- Each mail-out contains 16 Fat 1/8ths of fabric (2 yards total)
- All samplings are new release fabrics from the 1800's
- Sent to you 6 times a year (alternate months)
- Jan / Mar / May / Jul / Sept / Nov
- Price is $36.50 per mail-out and includes postage within the United States
(For overseas customers call or email for pricing)
- No minimum number of purchases required - you may cancel your enrollment at any time prior to the start of the next scheduled month of mail-out
- The payment is simply charged to your credit card every other month
- Club members receive a 10% discount on retail priced fabrics (excludes sale priced & reduced lines)
Again- thank you for visiting my website!