- Books- Recommended Non-Quilting Reading
- Fabric Care
- Hand Care
- Machine Feet
- Marking Tools
- Notions for Applique
- Notions for Quilting
- Quilt Kits
- Quilter's Academy 1 Notions
- Quilter's Academy 2 Notions
- Quilter's Academy 3 Notions
- Quilter's Academy 4 Notions
- Scissors & Rotary Cutters
- Stabilizers & Fusibles
- Templates & Template Plastic
Harriet Hargrave | the "fairy godmother" of machine quilting
Thanks for stopping by! This site was created to help my students and other avid quilters find the products they want and need for successful machine quilting.
My teaching itinerary page has been updated for 2016 as well as the boot camp schedule, be sure to check these out and see if there are dates that fit into your calendar and come see me in Colorado for four great days of quilting or piecing!
I am also currently accepting bookings for 2017 for teaching. Please contact me through the "Contact Us" portion of our website to inquire about available dates.
It's Here and available for immediate shipping!!
If you have been waiting for the big announcement... here it is!
Quilter's Academy Vol. 5 will be available after December 15th. We are now taking pre-orders on this long awaited follow-up to the best selling Volumes 1 - 4 of the Quilter's Academy Series!
CLICK HERE and you'll be taken to the order page for Volume 5. Get yours on order today!
Do you love reproduction fabric?? You know we do! And the first line of fabric is in and being cut now for early January shipment!
Harriet's brand new 19th Century Fabric Club is designed to provide you with a regular sampling pack of the latest reproduction fabrics, without being too harsh on the budget.
The aim is to help build your fabric stash with the latest fabrics, specially picked by Harriet, as they come into the shop so that you can see what's available for the projects you are contemplating or currently have in progress.
If there is something you particularly like, you can then purchase more from the shop either across the counter or by mail-order.
The operation of the club is quite simple and is based on the following -
- Each mail-out contains 16 Fat 1/8ths of fabric (2 yards total)
- All samplings are new release fabrics from the 1800's
- Sent to you 6 times a year (alternate months)
- Jan / Mar / May / Jul / Sept / Nov
- Price is $36.50 per mail-out and includes postage within the United States
(For overseas customers call or email for pricing)
- No minimum number of purchases required - you may cancel your enrollment at any time prior to the start of the next scheduled month of mail-out
- The payment is simply charged to your credit card every other month
- Club members receive a 10% discount on retail priced fabrics (excludes sale priced & reduced lines)
Come join the fun at Harriet's while you are out Shop Hopping!
We will have our annual Lazy Days of Summer event, complete with Quilt Show and Quilt Challenge... this year it's all about Christmas.
We will have demos and make and takes in the classroom all 3 days, plus our annual outdoor quilt show and the quilt challenge.
Again- thank you for visiting my website!